Banner Poster Prints from £30.
Colour 841mm x 1500mm Banner (also used as Strathclyde Uni Architecture Banner)
– Please set up image as 841mm x 1500mm
Banner PosterPrints are available in a variety of paper finishes including:
- Standard Matt Paper
- Satin Photo Paper
You can also choose to have a Laminate added to your print (Matt Paper ONLY):
- Gloss Face Laminate
Due to the length of this product we can not offer the Matt or Satin Laminates.
Strathclyde Uni Architecture Banner
This product is open for anyone to purchase but has been developed specifically as the Stratchlyde University Architecture course requires a banner with these dimensions to be submitted. The standard option is our high-quality Matt Paper which most people choose. The other paper finish options may suit your presentation and will certainly stand out from the crowd.
- Select the paper type required for your print.
- From the next dropdown list you can add a Gloss laminate to a Standard Paper print only.
- Make sure you’ve added the total number of prints you require to your basket.
- Complete payment through the easy-to-use checkout.
- Upload your file. Notes can be added later during the checkout process.
- Once we’ve printed your file we’ll e-mail to let you know that it is ready to collect, or that we’ve despatched your order by post.
We aim to have Long Banner poster prints completed in 40 minutes during office hours, please be aware at busy periods printing time may take longer. Therefore, we recommend ordering online in plenty of time before deadlines to avoid delay!
PDF files prefered to print from, but we can also print from JPG & Tiff files.
While we can print from other file types (PowerPoint, InDesign, Word, Illustrator, PhotoShop, etc) it is possible that fonts, images, margins etc may be altered/missing thus affecting the final print. Please flatten and save as a PDF before using the upload link. If you fail to do this, your print may be delayed or may not be printed as you intended. See these save or convert instructions for more details.
The final paper size will be 914mm x 2400mm, this is to make sure that any images are printed to scale and to save the need to trim this large sheet (plus taking into account our plotter margins)