Foldable A1 Fabric Print
Are you heading to a conference or need to make a presentation to clients or colleagues? Are you tired of having to check in poster tubes. Tired of fighting against the curl of the paper as you try to display your poster? Try our Foldable A1 Fabric Print for an easy to transport, premium quality print of your presentation.
About The Fabric
We spent a lot of time searching to find the fabric that would meet the various requirements our clients needed and couldn’t get from other fabric prints. We’ve found a fabric that is:
- Able to hold ink to produce a high quality image
- Tear-resistant and has anti-crease properties
- Durable to ensures your print lasts a long time
- Made from a tough Polyester which has been treated to meet the NFPA 701 small scale flammability standard
Using the latest latex printing technology we are able to produce fabric posters which have crisp text alongside clear diagrams and images (plus brill with photos).
Setting Up & Sending Your Files
When setting up your files we recommend that:
- You save your work as a flattened PDF or JPG. This ensures that all the fonts, images & layout remain as you intend. See instructions here.
- Set up your file as an A1 (594mm x 841mm). We print oversized and trim the prints down to A1 size.
- We can print from Tif, JPG, PSD, etc. however please be aware that fonts and images may move or change.
- To order, select the number of prints you require and order using our simple checkout process.
- Once you’ve paid for the prints you’ll be able to upload your file(s) using one of two file upload options.
Despatch & Storing Your File
We aim to print, trim and despatch prints same day if ordered before 1pm. If you intend to collect from our office, we will e-mail to let you know when it is ready to collect. Please wait for this e-mail to avoid waiting around. A1 fabric prints should be completed within 1 hour of ordering, but this depends entirely on how busy we are.
All Foldable A1 Fabric Prints are despatched in a tough plastic box. This box is ideal for taking the print in luggage and is also a great way to protect and store your print for future use.
To further ensure you get the maximum lifespan out of your Foldable A1 Fabric Print we recommend:
- Folding the print as loosely as possible, do not press down the edges or place under heavy objects.
- Creases can be removed by ironing the reverse side on a low heat, also using a protective towel or sheet. Do not use steam.
- If the print gets damp leave to dry naturally, avoid folding or rubbing the fabric.